Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vivid Cover Girl: Lauren London



'Round the way girl, Lauren London did a photo shoot and interview with Rolling Out online. The actress plays "Renee", girlfriend to "Byron" (Bow Wow) in Tyler Perry's upcoming film, Madea's Big Happy Family.
 In the article, London discusses her beauty secrets, her public pregnancy and career.
 Here's what she said about her perceived mysterious persona:

“I know that I don’t really give a lot, so people don’t really know how to perceive me,” she acknowledged. “There’s not enough out there to really know who I am. I’ve heard that people think I’m [a] goody two-shoes, the girl around the way, which is fine because those are pieces of me that are true, but I’m human and [she cranked her attitude up a few notches] I’m not going to pretend to be anything else other than that.”

And that's why we love her! Check out her photos:








Read more at Rolling Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment