Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vivid Cover Girl: Lady GaGa


 Pop sensation, Lady GaGa is on the cover of the May issue of Harper's Bazaar. In the issue she discusses her new look (alien-like points protruding from her temples, cheeks and shoulders), her new album, and how she thinks the late Alexander McQueen is living through her. She said:
"I think he planned the whole thing: Right after he died, I wrote 'Born This Way.' I think he's up in heaven with fashion strings in his hands, marionetting away, planning this whole thing." Supporting Gaga's claim was the decision by the label--not Gaga herself--to move up the release date for "Born This Way," ultimately to the exact day of the one-year anniversary of McQueen's death. "When I heard that, I knew he planned the whole damn thing. I didn't even write the fucking song. He did!"





Oh Gaga. Read more here.

2 comments:

  1. I like this look. it's very glam in a science fiction macabre way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her photos fucking rock! This is the best I've seen Lady Gaga look and the photos truly capture the essence of Alexander McQueen. Kudos to the styling of this shoot.

    ReplyDelete